Where an auction is scheduled: firms are still able to revise their proposals until the auction ends.
Where no auction is scheduled: firms are no longer able to revise their proposals. You have the following options:
- You can prompt firms to revise their proposal via the counter proposal feature.
- In the event the firm made an error on their proposal, you can reopen the request for firms to make further changes to their proposals.
- You can choose to “Select” a proposal, in which case the selected and unsuccessful firms will be notified accordingly. You can select multiple proposals. You will be prompted to provide feedback to selected firms via the client-to-firm feedback feature.
- You can mark a firm as unsuccessful. You will be prompted to provide feedback to unsuccessful firms via the client-to-firm feedback feature.
- You can mark the request as Completed. You do not need to select a firm to do this, but as a courtesy it's best practice to let firms know the outcome of the request.
- You can do nothing, in which case the Request status is Evaluating.