Print Proposal Comparison Table to PDF
We added the ability to export proposal data in a much cleaner, user-friendly format that includes pricing item and questionnaire data. Here's what it looks like:
First, head to export on the proposal comparison view.
Then, choose the Print / PDF option at the bottom.
And finally here is the preview of the export.
This update comes with two changes:
1. Added a new PRINT/PDF option to the export dialog.
2. Improved the style and layout of the proposal comparison table in print-to-PDF view as follows:
- Expanded all table sections
- Expanded all cells (no more truncation)
- Reduced margins
- Removed all interactive elements (buttons, toggles, navigation)
These changes make the export easily readable with the key data you need.
Small Enhancements and Bug Fixes
- Performance improvements - The proposal comparison export to Excel is now much faster than before (up to 10x faster).
- Email formatting was broken for some users using the latest version of Gmail in the browser. This has now been fixed and emails render consistently on all email hosts.
- Fixed issue with alignment of pricing items in proposal comparison view.
- Fixed incorrect spacing between user’s first and last name in user profile card.