Features Updates & Improvements
Ability to Duplicate Pricing Items
When a user wishes to create a pricing item similar to the one they have already prepared, there is no option to do this (saving time by starting with an existing pricing item as a base). They have to just recreate the item from scratch. In this update, we now allow clients to quickly duplicate pricing items with the click of a button. There is a new icon on the pricing item which duplicates the pricing item directly below the original. Allowing the user to use this as the basis for a new pricing item.
- Which pricing items does this change apply to?
- All pricing items can be duplicated.
- How can I duplicate a pricing item?
- A user will click on the ‘duplicate’ icon on the pricing item.
- Where does the new pricing item turn up on the request form?
- The pricing item will turn up directly below the originating pricing item. In the future this logic will become more complex with the addition of pricing item grouping.
- What is the name of the duplicated pricing item?
- The name of the pricing item will be exactly the same as the original. We considered adding ‘Copy’ at the beginning to visually differentiate the two. However we decided not to as there is a risk that if we added ‘Copy’ it would push the title above the 200 character limit. This would then cut off 5 characters to the right of the title. And we didn't want users to accidentally forget to check the title.
- In what views can a client user duplicate a pricing item?
- Request draft form, update request form and the template form
First Mile Experience Improvements
This enhancement is the first of three improvements to a new user’s First Mile journey in PERSUIT. A key finding from stakeholder workshops was that some users log into PERSUIT for the first time with a limited understanding of what PERSUIT is. This platform enhancement includes the addition of three (3) info sliders that display to the user when they log in for the first time. The first slider covers ‘What is PERSUIT?’, the second slider covers “How does it benefit me?” and the third covers “What are the overall steps in the process?”
The user can click to move though each slider or simply skip the sliders all together and enter the app to get started.
- Under what conditions would a user see the info sliders?
- The client user will see these info sliders if they have not yet completed their onboarding. A user is ‘Onboarded’ when they have completed their user profile (i.e. Confirming their name, role title etc). Until this onboarding is complete, a user will continue to see the info sliders each time they log in.
- Once the user has onboarded, will they see the sliders again?
- No. They will never see the sliders again. There is no way for a user to re-enter this experience.
- Can the user skip the sliders?
- Yes. If a user does not wish to view the sliders they can click ‘Skip’. This will take them to the next step in the onboarding process which is to fill out their profile.
New 'Create Request' Button Location
We’re currently working on some big upgrades to the Client Homepage. As a transitional step we’ve slightly improved the layout of the page by moving the ‘Create request’ button in line with the ‘Search’ bar and updated the look of the button to become more prominent on the page.
This improvement makes space for the eventual addition of ‘onboarding actions’ which will be added in subsequent releases. This change also makes it much easier for client users to locate the ‘Create request’ button when navigating the Client Homepage. See below for the Old vs New location.
Old Icon + Location
New Icon + Location
- What happens when a user clicks ‘Create request’? Has this changed?
- No, it’s exactly the same as before. It takes the user through the ‘create request’ flow.
We made some slight tweaks to the spacing in between content modules (e.g. Scorecard, Questionnaire, Pricing, Diversity). These are purely cosmetic changes that better space out the content.