Per-RFP auction “firm-visibility” settings
- Previously the clients could pick the “Auction Rank View for Firms” in the org settings page.
- Now the auction visibility settings are configured on a per RFP basis.
Existing RFPs will inherit the setting from the client org setting.
- New setting appears on RFP templates as well.
- This is a pre-requisite of the upcoming "Show firms each others rank AND show lowest bid" feature.
Improved firms tab
- "Viewed Request" added as a firm status to give clients an understanding of when the firm has first logged in to access the RFP.
- Replaced the firm invite status with a nice stepper.
- Stepper makes clear what stage of the process each firm is in and also shows the dates these actions happened.
- When a firm user first views the RFP (even just the conflict check) we record this and display it in the new stepper - This gives clients confidence that the invite has been received and the firm is aware of the RFP.
New bid summary report that includes custom tracking fields
- Added new report called Bid summary (including custom tracking fields).
- This is the same as the existing bid summary but now it includes custom tracking fields.
- Rich text custom tacking fields are excluded.
- This report and the custom tracking data can be exported into Excel.
Improved date/time pickers on RFP form
- Previously they were two separate fields, one for date, one for time.
- Now combined.
- New pickers are displayed inline rather than like a dialog.
- This also applies to the change dates dialog.