Bidding is closed.
When an auction ends, firms are no longer able to revise their proposals. You then have the following options:
- You may communicate with firms regarding revising and submitting further revisions via the Negotiate feature.
- In an instance where the firms made an error on their proposal, i.e. failed to ensure that their phases appropriately added up to their revised total price at the end of an auction, you may want to reopen the request for firms to make further changes to their proposals.
- You can choose to “Select” a proposal, in which case the selected and unsuccessful firms will be notified accordingly. You will be prompted to provide feedback to selected firms via the client-to-firm feedback feature.
- You can mark a firm as unsuccessful. You will be prompted to provide feedback to unsuccessful firms as well via the client-to-firm feedback feature.
- You can mark the request as Completed, even if you haven't selected a firm. Please note a request will automatically be marked as complete when you select a firm.
- You may wait to take any one of the above actions, in which case the Request status is Evaluating.