Drafting and Sending Requests
- What happens when a request is sent to a new firm user?
- How Do I Revise the RFP Timeline?
- What are the character limits or word limits in the answers for each question type?
- How do I copy an exact replica of a prior request?
- What are the best instructions to give for a blended hourly rate?
- Example of Collared Fee Language
- What are some of the recommended Reverse Auction best practices?
- How Do I Change the Auction Type in my RFP?
- How do I cancel an auction?
- What are the different auction types? What do firms see during auctions?
- Reverse Auctions - Instructions for firms & pre-auction clarifications
- What if I want to accept a bid before the reverse auction has completed?
- I’ve marked a Firm as unsuccessful. Is there a way to change my response?
- How do I give feedback to a Firm?
- How do I shortlist or mark a firm as unsuccessful?
- How can I reopen requests to individual firms?
- How do I select or award law firms in PERSUIT after running an RFP?
- What message do firms see when I "select" them or "mark them as unsuccessful"?
Completing the RFP
- How can I unsubscribe from email notifications?
- What is the Negotiate feature and when should I use it?
- How do I ask a Firm to revise their proposal?
- What happens after the proposal due date passes?
- How do I add a pricing item or question after the auction ends or due date passes?
- What happens after a reverse auction ends?