PERSUIT offers four advanced permissions:
- A manager has full access to analytics and reporting as well as all other PERSUIT functionality
- Has permission to adjust savings for any request
Template Manager Access:
- A template manager has the ability to edit and create company templates and publish them to the organization.
- Has access to new Qlik-powered in-app reporting and data exports
Includes access to Real-time Business Review data report to support firm relationship management
- A client users that has “auto-share” will see all RFP drafts created and launched by other client users on PERSUIT. This role should be limited to a few individuals responsible “ for monitoring all activity.
A standard user has none of these advanced permissions but can be assigned some or all of the them as needed.
You can email our Support Team (email@example.com) if you would like to be assigned access to any of these roles.