The PERSUIT platform’s ADD CLARIFICATION feature gives you the ability to send information to
all firms in one communication.
Once you have sent the request you can add as many clarifications as you choose at any stage
in the process.
There are two ways to issue a Clarification: through the Edit Request pop-up or while Updating
Providing further instruction through a clarification:
If you would like to provide further instruction to the respondents, you can add this as a
1. Click on Edit Request found at the top navigation.
2. Click on Add Clarification in the Edit Request pop-up.
3. In the next screen, type out the Clarification to be issued and then press Next to move
4. You can then review your Clarification and either ‘go back’ to edit the message or press
Confirm to post the Clarification. All respondents will get an email notification that a
Clarification has been posted.
Updating the original request and issuing a Clarification:
After sending the original request, you are able to update the request and issue a Clarification
on the changes:
1. When in the Edit Request pop-up, click Update Request.
2. Click Confirm to move on to the Drafting screen.
3. In the Drafting screen, you can make changes to all the content sections of the Request.
You will need to provide details in the Clarification section on what you have amended. The
only change you can’t make within this screen are changes to the Timeline and Reverse
Auction. Press Send Update to post the Clarification.
4. Review your decision and press Send Update to post the Clarification. All respondents
will get an email notification that a Clarification has been posted.
In the Matter section, you and the invited respondents can find all Clarifications in sequential