Choose your question type
Click on the arrow icon to open the Questionnaire section. You can use Questions to ask for any sort of information you want to compare answers on.
The following Question types are allowed:
- Yes/No - answers are limited to selecting Yes or No
- Paragraph - rich text answer, no character limit
- Short Text - plain text answer, 800 character limit
- Medium Text - plain text answer, 2500 characters (~400 words)
- Long Text - plain text answer, Unlimited characters
- Numeric - only numeric character answers allowed (9 characters)
- Money - only numeric currency based answers allowed
- Percentage - a numeric character with a percentage (%) suffix
- Single-choice - choose a single option from a pre-defined list of options
- Multi-choice - choose multiple options from a pre-defined list of options
- Linear Scale - choose a single option on a linear scale with a pre-defined range
You can create, edit, and delete as many questions as you like while drafting the Request. The PERSUIT templates have many Questions you can use for ideas. There is also a Question Bank article that you can use for inspiration.
Order your questions
As you compile your questions you may want to change their order. Drag and drop to reorder the questions. All newly added questions will populate at the bottom of your questions list.
Answers to the questions will display in the comparator screen once you receive responses.