You can accept one or multiple firms and eliminate firms from consideration.
There are two areas where you can accept a proposal:
1. Select View Proposal for the firm you wish to select. You can then click Select firm at the top right corner of the proposal.
2. When viewing proposals in the comparator view, you can select a proposal by clicking on the "Thumbs Up" icon next to View Proposal.
In either scenario above, upon clicking, you will be prompted to choose how you'd like to notify the selected firm and the remaining firms:
- Notify selected firm and remaining firms: selected firm will be notified; remaining firms will be notified that they have been unsuccessful. You will be unable to select additional firms.
- Notify selected firm only: other firms will not be notified. You will be able to select additional firms.
- Do not send notifications: selected firm will not be notified; remaining firms will not be notified. You will be able to select additional firms.
When you eliminate firms by “marking them as unsuccessful”, you can customize the standard email that would be sent to all eliminated firms in the Settings > Custom Emails section. This custom email setting is applicable to all unsuccessful firms in RFPs throughout your company’s instance.
When a firm is eliminated, any clarifications or notifications for updated stages in the RFP process will no longer go out to eliminated firms.